Re: X Window issues

It seems indeed the video problem with firefox is to do with audio, as
I have it exactly the same when running firefox 66.0.5 under
yesterdays' -current in a VirtualBox 6.0.6 client, it used to work
well enough before, in both cases using the built-in vboxvideo driver
- which otherwise does not show any problems. If that is the case,
then I can say - with the exception of the one X crash I got when
running glmark2 - that the new Inter driver is working for me;
sibsequently I ran six parallel copies of glmark2, they finished fine.

--
----