Re: Built-in vs. Modular Xorg under -current

The patch applied cleanly and the subsequent build finished. However,
the resulting Xorg does not even load GLX now:
[   412.701] (II) Loading /usr/X11R7/lib/modules/extensions/libglx.so
[   412.716] (EE) Failed to load
/usr/X11R7/lib/modules/extensions/libglx.so:
/usr/X11R7/lib/modules/extensions/libglx.so: Undefined symbol
"glXGetProcAddressARB" (symnum = 492)

Maybe I was wrong to build this with '-u', I might try a full build later.

--
----