Re: Cross-compiling Haiku from NetBSD?

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Mueller wrote:
You mention Haiku.  Did you ever attempt to cross-compile Haiku from NetBSD?

no, I never did cross.compile, I only installed it. Also, it never worked reliably and stopped booting.

I see now a new CD is out, I will try it when I have a boring evening.
Right now I'd love some NetBSD bugs squeezed out :)

Riccardo

PS: Video on the Intel chipset was one of the main issues on my system (causing boot hangs and needing to disable it for VESA), a non usable touchpad did not help either....