Re: Crash related to VLANs in Oct 18th -current

On 24/10/17 13:27, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost> writes:

This should only happen when dhcpcd is restarted.

I just checked, and when I restart dhcpcd (from current, with your
latest patch manually added), it correctly does a gratuitous arp
announcement on the right VLAN -- while the UDP checksum error messages
are comfortably absent.  :)

You should also apply this subsequent patch picked up during further tesing:
https://roy.marples.name/git/dhcpcd.git/commit/?id=8dc83479f50e2ed8b51c5a9383d27367bea1ecea

Roy