Re: Crash related to VLANs in Oct 18th -current

Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost> writes:

> And you can stop the kernel from doing this too if not using dhcpcd
> ndp -i wm0 -- -auto_linklocal

Thanks, Roy!  I wasn't aware of that possibility.  Here's my modified
/etc/ifconfig.wm0:

!/usr/sbin/ndp -i wm0 -- -auto_linklocal
up
media 100baseTX mediaopt full-duplex
ip4csum tcp4csum udp4csum

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay