Re: Crash related to VLANs in Oct 18th -current

Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost> writes:

> This normally indicates a UDP checksum failure.
> [...]
> Maybe try disabling hardware processing of UDP checksums on the interface?

Ah, I should have said: the packets it's complaining about are being
sent by the local host's dhcpd to a DHCP client on another VLAN, so they
haven't even hit the interface yet, I think.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay