Re: NetBSD with a gaming keyboard

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 07:46:39 +0930 Brett Lymn <blymn%internode.on.net@localhost>
wrote:
> I have a Das Keyboard which works fine with NetBSD (well, apart from
> the mouse not being detected *sometimes* when it is plugged into the
> in-built usb hub on the keyboard).  The keys are the buckling spring
> design.

Really?  I've never owned a Das, but everything I've read (including
their own publicity materials) says that they use Cherry switches or
clones thereof, which are mechanical but very different from buckling
springs:

http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/

vs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckling_spring