Re: CVS commit: src

I've heard of how some legacy systems powering the world. Like
Melbourne's train network which runs on Windows XP ... emulating a
PDP-11. There's certainly a real world need for it.

But if someone wants to do things like that with NetBSD, it can't be a
default and he needs to be proactive about handling bugs. Now we are at
a point people who don't see a benefit to it are fixing bugs, and that
is a point where it should become a deletion candidate, not a disable
candidate.