Re: mips "Creator ci20" port

Hello,

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 14:05:45 +0100
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 08:02:08AM -0500, Michael wrote:
> > Hmm, I'm fairly sure that at least two other netbsd people got free
> > ones, apparently they didn't have time to play with them yet.
>
> I got one, but was waiting for you to commit support for the interrupt
> controller ;-)

That should happen monday or tuesday. I pretty much figured out how to
deal with it by now, just need to write some more or less trivial code.

> Not that I would have had any time recently anyway, but that will
> change soon...

Good, there's a bunch more drivers to write / adapt ;)

My roadmap looks more or less like this:
* initial CPU and UART support - committed
* timer interrupt - works, but not committed yet
* time counter - works, needs to be finished
* hw interrupts - works more or less, needs to be finished
* apbus at mainbus and dwctwo at apbus - written but not really tested
--- I'm hoping to get here by next wednesday
* framebuffer support - going to look at that when USB works
* i2c and RTC support ( there's an external one that we don't support
  yet as far as I can tell, the on-chip RTC is really just another
  counter )
* SMP support - IPIs work ( from core0 to itself ), needs to actually
  attach and spin up the 2nd core
* deal with command line parameters from u-boot ( already exists
  elsewhere )
* sdhc and ethernet support - hoping someone else will do those
* attach the other UARTs ( at some point, should be more or less trivial
  )

have fun
Michael