Re: mips "Creator ci20" port

Hello,

On Thu, 4 Dec 2014 14:21:55 -0800
bch <brad.harder%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I see that there is mention[1] of a porting effort for NetBSD to this
> device -- I quickly trawled the commit msgs in the repo and didn't see
> any obvious mention of it. Does anybody know the status of NetBSD on
> the ci20, or know where to get the status ?

I committed very basic support about two weeks ago.
It boots a kernel, sets up one CPU and a serial port, talks to the
serial port so you can break into ddb and poke around.
I've got a few more things more or less working ( timer, interrupts,
bus attachments, dwc2 etc. ) that need to be brushed off and committed
but I only have time for this for a day or two per week.

have fun
Michael