Re: Wedges & sysinst (Was: Wedges enabled on -current)

    Date:        Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:12:32 +0100
    From:        Justin Cormack <justin%specialbusservice.com@localhost>

  | There are some gpt options, in partition manager you can switch from
  | MBR to GPT.

I know (from reading the sources) that it is supposed to be there (and
I think "switch from mbr" should work to initialize a blank drive with gpt)
but for me, those menu items did not appear - or not anywhere I could find
them.)

I also tried a NetBSD 7_BETA install (where the switch to autodiscovery of
wedges has not been made) and there were no GPT menu items visible
anywhere I could see there either.

kre