Re: Wedges & sysinst (Was: Wedges enabled on -current)

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 08:25:24AM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> I cannot get any mention of gpt partitioning to appear anywhere - using
> an amd64 xen domU install kernel 7.99.1 (from a day or two ago).

It checks wether some binaries are available in $PATH and hides menus
(for gpt, lvm, cgd, ...) silently if they are not found - I haven't
tried that install kernel image yet, and also there may be bugs in the
"hiding" code.

Need to have a closer look...

Martin