Re: fs/vfs/renamerace* tests

Paul Goyette wrote:
> The test code still indicates that these tests are expected to fail for
> udf, however the tests are actually passing successfully (at least in my
> amd64 test-bed). [1]

I asked Reinoud about this about a year ago, and he said they were
failing for him, "with EINVAL and ENOSPC".

I think the current behavior where the tests runs are complaining to
those who cannot reproduce the bug, but not complaining to those who
can, is not helpful.  My suggestion is to remove the atf_tc_expect_fail()
calls in case, and if this causes errors to be reported for someone,
then that person should file a PR.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost