Re: fs/vfs/renamerace* tests

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 04:23:22PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
 > The test code still indicates that these tests are expected to fail for
 > udf, however the tests are actually passing successfully (at least in my
 > amd64 test-bed). [1]
 >
 > Have these tests been fixed (perhaps by accident)?  Or, if they are still
 > expected to fail, do we have any other explanation of why they're not
 > failing?

A test run I did around the same time you posted this included both
fs/vfs/t_renamerace:udf_renamerace and
fs/vfs/t_renamerace:udf_renamerace_dirs in the *un*expected failures
output. FWIW.

As far as I know udf hasn't been fixed (or touched at all in quite a while)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost