Re: Sysbuilld cron under -current amd64

On 27 January 2014 00:59, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On 26 January 2014 22:38, Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost>
> wrote:
>> In article
>> <CAG0OUxiUgJpWY1-Je1JOBaWsr=R50ZXReDHf3NKpsBgB9n8Sbw%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
>> Chavdar Ivanov  <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>>>(newbie alert...)

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I build -current amd64 and i386 using sysbuild overnight. This used to
>>>work (modulo the usual temporary breaks, of course), but has been
>>>failing lately with:
>>>/home/sysbuild/Sysbuild/amd64/tools/bin/x86_64--netbsd-gcc
>>>--sysroot=/home/sysbuild/Sysbuild/amd64/destdir     -o rain  rain.o
>>>-Wl,-r
>>>path-link,/home/sysbuild/Sysbuild/amd64/destdir/lib  -L=/lib -lcurses
>>>-lterminfo
>>>sh: Cannot vfork

Now I am getting (resource temporarily unavailable) when it fails.

It seems it is not because of being ran by cron, but because of
/bin/sh - it worked for me interactively, because I 'su - sysbuild'
and then always exec zsh before starting the sysbuild process. This
afternoon I got the failure message interactively - using /bin/sh, not
exec-ing zsh.

Chavdar

--
----