Re: NetBSD-HEAD amd64 refuses to build

On Tue 17 Dec 2013 at 21:32:32 +0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> To me that's an issue with the parallel make.

I think I have reported a mysterious problem in parallel makes myself at
some point, that other people apparenly don't see. So these kinds of
things are rather tricky to debug.
Ah here it is: http://marc.info/?l=netbsd-current-users&m=130445236809042
I haven't tried recently if the proplem persists; since then I build
without -j.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'