Re: port-amd64 build broken - g++ sets lists?

On Wed, 6 Nov 2013, Dennis Ferguson wrote:

On 6 Nov, 2013, at 08:18 , Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
With sources updated on 2013-11-06 at 01:20:00 UTC (no relevant changes seen
since that time)...

=======  2 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
./usr/include/g++/bits/i386
./usr/include/g++/bits/x86_64
=========  end of 2 extra files  ===========

I got this error when building into an existing obj/ directory,
but clean builds seem to complete without error.

Hmmm, my automated test-bed starts with a completely clean $OBJDIR and $DESTDIR every time. I'll have another look.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |