Re: Driver for the ST LIS302DL MEMS motion sensor

I've not seen any i2c devices use iic_establish_intr() before, so I wonder if that will actually work. You should probably check to see if your i2c controller even implements interrupt handling - I don't remember seeing any...

It might not make much sense here, but most sensors are actually polled (via sysmon_envsys calls to the device's xxx_refresh() routine). You might want to provide a xxx_refresh() anyway (and set the timer value).