Re: IPFilter issue in -current

On 6 Jan 2013, at 5:32 AM, Darren Reed <darrenr%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> If you can, please try out the attached patch.

That does the trick!

Christos, I see that you applied my version of the patch that Darren just
re-did. His version is better, so please back out r1.8 of ip_nat.c and apply
Darren's patch. (I think it's OK to leave the comments added in ip_nat.h, but
if Darren doesn't take them, too, they will eventually fall out at the next IPF
sync.)

I'd also add the following, which includes two changes:

1) All other uses of the bucket index declare it as unsigned, so I've changed
the declaration of bkt in ipf_nat_delete for consistency.
2) The various ASSERTs in the ipf code seem useful, but are not compiled into
the NetBSD kernel without an additional change to ip_compat.h. This change will
cause the ASSERTs to be compiled only into kernels with DIAGNOSTIC defined.

Thanks!
-  Geoff