Re: "core's rules" (was Re: heads up again: quotas)

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:

hi,

I wish core was more transparent but according to core, I don't exist.
(By that I mean the quote that NO USER has ever asked for core to be
more transparent.)

probably it just means we (core@) are loose.  sorry for that.

I don't want to be a pain in the neck; I just would like to reiterate
that I'm as curious as anyone else about the decisions of core, and
would like to see of summary of public decisions.

Thanks.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost