Re: tmpfs sizing problems (i386, 4GB mem)

On 02/24/2011 08:16 AM, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:49 -0500, "Chris Ross"<cross%distal.com@localhost>
wrote:
   How much memory does lysaa have?    I've been guessing the fact that I
   have 4GB is relevant. I should try adding more to see if things change.
FWIW, I think I'm seeing the same bug.  NetBSD/amd64 HEAD (snapshot from
201102190300Z) installed on a dual-core i5 thinkpad x201 with 4GB
installed memory.  I won't have access to the machine in question until
tonight (EST), but let me know if there's anything more specific than
"tmpfs isn't respecting -s" that I can test.

Well, try different settings of -s, and see what size you end up with. Just would be interesting additional information.

What I'm most interested to hear is that this may also exist on amd64. That is not something I would necessarily have guessed.

  Thanks...

                           - Chris