Re: miniroot.kmod install fs + amd64cd.iso changes

   Just one question about this. I've been using a somewhat unorthodox
method of upgrading: build release and iso-image on the box, provide
links in / to the INSTALL kernel and amd64 directory under
distrib/amd64/cdroms/installcd.amd64/cdrom, boot INSTALL using an
option in boot.cfg, and specify /targetroot as the prefix in the
installer. This lets me use a relatively normal installation
procedure without having to burn disks. Can I do something similar
post-patch with some boot.cfg magic?

   Thanks.

                                        Gary Duzan