miniroot.kmod install fs + amd64cd.iso changes

Hi lists,

Here's a patch to bring amd64 closer (perhaps even "on par") with i386 regarding INSTALL kernels, ISOs, and miniroot.kmod.

Basically, I reused most of what I found in i386 and sparc64 for image/kmod builds, and adapted to amd64. Given the portability of the copy/pasted code though, it was fairly trivial. I took also the boot.cfg.in default layouts from i386.

I tested the amd64cd.iso and miniroot.kmod installation module within a QEMU, they both worked fine.

I left the INSTALL config(5), but removed it from default release build.

Such a change will be announced with a HEADS-UP, and I'll update documentation consequently -- now that INSTALL is not built anymore, people should be informed about miniroot.kmod swtich.

Any comment before commit?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost