Possible to disable tcpwrappers paranoid warning message?

  I have an FTP service receiving very little use.  But, there is a connection
I receive periodically from a Verizon dynamic address, and every time I get
that connection, I see the following to my system console:

Jan  5 23:04:45 hostname inetd[25004]: warning: can't verify hostname:
getaddrinfo(pool-96-230-NN-MM.washdc.east.verizon.net, 2) failed

  Now, because the default in NetBSD is to allow such, it works.  But, is there
any way I can configure inetd, tcpwrappers, or ftpd so that I don't get this
error message many times a day?  Can I override the "check the hostname via
DNS" for specific addresses?

  Thanks....

                             - Chris