Re: ACPI/Interrupt trouble on AMD 880G

Hi,

I m affected by the same problem, however, I can't turn C1E off.
I tried acpicpu, but got no success.

With acpi enabled, my dmesg and acpidump are :
http://perso.crans.org/allegraud/dmesg.acpi
http://perso.crans.org/allegraud/acpidump

Is there something else to do ?

Thanks a lot for your work on ACPI !