Re: any support for Atheros AR9285 wireless and AR8132 ethernet?

Hi,

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Sylvain Mora
<sylvain.mora%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tested the various patches for my wireless card Atheros AR9280.
>
> The system now recognizes my card, but when I use it, I have some :
>
> ath0: device timeout (txq 1, txintrperiod X)
>
> (X is a variable number)
>
> It happens when I use my card with wpa_supplicant.
>
> I know that the patch has been little tested. So, I can send logs, if
> you want more information about AR9280 support.

I've been getting these message also with my AR5424 since the
beginning. They don't seem to be harmful. In my case, they are
appearing even if wpa_supplicant(8) is not started.

Did your card work well beside that ?

Thanks,
 - Arnaud