any support for Atheros AR9285 wireless and AR8132 ethernet?

Hello,

I tested the various patches for my wireless card Atheros AR9280.

The system now recognizes my card, but when I use it, I have some :

ath0: device timeout (txq 1, txintrperiod X)

(X is a variable number)

It happens when I use my card with wpa_supplicant.

I know that the patch has been little tested. So, I can send logs, if
you want more information about AR9280 support.