Re: any support for Atheros AR9285 wireless and AR8132 ethernet?

> Hi,

> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Sylvain Mora
> <sylvain.mora%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I tested the various patches for my wireless card Atheros AR9280.
>>
>> The system now recognizes my card, but when I use it, I have some :
>>
>> ath0: device timeout (txq 1, txintrperiod X)
>>
>> (X is a variable number)
>>
>> It happens when I use my card with wpa_supplicant.
>>
>> I know that the patch has been little tested. So, I can send logs, if
>> you want more information about AR9280 support.
>>

> I've been getting these message also with my AR5424 since the
> beginning. They don't seem to be harmful. In my case, they are
> appearing even if wpa_supplicant(8) is not started.
>
> Did your card work well beside that ?
>
> Thanks,
>  - Arnaud

No, my card does not seem to work. wpa_supplicant still in SCANNING
mode, although
my configuration file works very well on Gnu/Linux.

I simply use this command for launch wpa_supplicant :

wpa_supplicant -B bsd -i ath0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf

Sylvain