Re: Boot problems - grub related?

I've got -current running nicely on the machine, now, by including
MONOLITHIC instead of GENERIC from my local configuration file.  With
all the WARNING: lines gone, I can see that it says, before the kernel
starts generating output, "Kernel symbol table missing!".

The warnings I used to get look like:

[...]
WARNING: linker error: symbol `soo_ioctl' not found
WARNING: linker error: symbol `trace_enter' not found
WARNING: linker error: symbol `kern_free' not found
WARNING: module error: unable to affix module `compat_svr4'
[...]

Weird how this doesn't happen with the same /boot and /netbsd on another
machine, though...

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak