Re: sysinst split project - The Configuration File

On 12/14/09 21:38, Marc Balmer wrote:
[snip]
Lua would make a lot of sense, since Lua can also be used to drive the
overall logic and user interface. Lua should be embedded in sysinst to
drive it.

I wasn't much in favor of lua first hand, but I agree, it _really_ makes sense for such use cases.

I did not know about bsdinstaller though, I am wondering how much work it would need to fit NetBSD's needs, or if it integrates properly with the sysinst's split project from GSoC.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost