Re: git copies of cvs modules available

On 2009-11-30 15:20 +0900 (Mon), Curt Sampson wrote:

> I've seen this before, and it almost bugged me enough to leave a
> comment. Now I have. :-)

By the way, I suppose the summary of the comment, as applied to our
situation, is that the DVCSs don't appear to do a better job of solving
the problems developers with commit access and NetBSD project systadmins
have with CVS than Subversion does. That's not to say we might not gain
advantages from changing our methods of working to take advantage of the
extra features a DVCS would give us.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs%starling-software.com@localhost>        +81 90 7737 2974