PF

Hi,

I'd like to import the files found in

http://kuparinen.org/martti/tmp/netbsd-pf42.tgz

to the OPENBSD vendor branch (with the v4_2 tag).

Yes, I'm fully aware that we already have PF 4.2 in NetBSD but this import would make it easier to import newer PF version. However, no promises at this stage when/if that will happen by me...

I've already played with my local repository and importing these files to the vendor branch does not modify anything in HEAD. Please test that I didn't forget anything.

So, any objections or should I proceed?

Martti