Re: git copies of cvs modules available

On Oct 27, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Marko Schütz wrote:

At Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:07:27 +0100,
S P Zeidler wrote:

Thus wrote Marko Schütz (MarkoSchuetz%web.de@localhost):

While it is a little off topic, it reminded me of the following.

Wouldn't it be nice if we'd convert lots (most) PRs to automated tests
which would then automatically be run against each and every
commit...?

Look at source-changes occasionally.

We just about manage three builds a day on TNF hardware at present.

Hmmm? Not more? That strikes me as very few. Are those `./build.sh
release`s from a fresh checkout?

Keep in mind that we have a lot of ports, and that is every port times three, which equals a lot of "build.sh release"s. Each build is from scratch. We also build with -x.