Re: experience updating current -> current with sysinst

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009, Alan Barrett wrote:
Was this running sysinst from the obj tree, installing things from
the destdir tree?  It would be nice if that worked, and it might
make sense if sysinst was installed somewhere other than in CD
images (e.g. in /usr/sbin).

I ran sysinst from destdir, but told it to install sets from a local directory, and then gave it the releasedir. I'd assume sysinst took the set .tgz files from there, and didn't copy files from destdir directly.
Or was this changed recently?

I've verified that none of the sets contains the METALOG file.

 - Hubert