Re: [OT] Re: What netbook to you run NetBSD on? (-> netbook.xml)

On Wed 22 Oct 2008 at 10:18:21 +1100, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
> The 901 has the atom processor running at 1.6Ghz, 1GB ram with a 4GB ssd and
> an 8GB ssd. I think this model only ships with windows. When I bought it, I

No, it is also available with Linux, and then it has a bigger SSD (16 GB
rather than 8, plus the 4GB where the system is installed) for the same
price. In some places you have to go abroad to find it though, in the
Netherlands it is for some stupid reason not for sale. I got mine from
the UK.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.