Re: common/linux_siginfo.h:54:1: error: "LINUX_SI_TIMER" redefined

I have once or twice tried to use Linux executables on NetBSD/macppc
4.0, but never succeeded in persuading NetBSD that the files I want it
to execute were Linux executables, or encountered bizarre and obscure
dynamic library loading errors, with various different sets of Linux
libraries, that impeded further investigation or a coherent PR.  It
would be nice for this to work (so that, for instance, I shouldn't
need to figure out how to build TeX-Live but could instead use the
Linux/powerpc binaries), but even in 4.0 it doesn't appear to.