Re: hang on revivesa with dual core CPU

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Bill Stouder-Studenmund wrote:

A lot of stuff changed in -current, and the MP hangs could be unrelated to
SA specifically.

Alternatively, some ddb debugging should be able to figure out what's
wrong.

        Unfortunately it hangs hard, so I cannot get into DDB :(
        (This is with ttyE0 visible when it hangs)

ps/2 or usb keyboard?

There's only one spinlock in the SA code, and I really don't think it
would do this. So I think you're being bitten by something else.

Can you try serial console?

        My only dual core box is a T60p laptop, so ps/2 keyboard and no
        serial console option :/