Re: building MesaLib for sparc and sparc64 fails

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:30 AM, Kurt Schreiner <ks%ub.uni-mainz.de@localhost>
wrote:

>> There are patches in graphics/MesaLib which address this and other
>> issues.  Please see patch-a[af] (and perhaps others).
> Ah, ok. I'll give this a try tonight.
>
> Thanks,
> Kurt

I will see about these getting committed here (and upstream) soon; I
have just been extremely busy with "real life" stuff.  Just wanted to
thank everyone for testing this and reporting issues--and naturally
mrg@ and cube@ also. ;)  I really wish I had more time to help.

Regards,

--Blair