Re: "current" pkg_install doesn't even build on -current yet?

On 4-Oct-08, at 3:03 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

This is all in -current.

Indeed! I saw the checkout with my next cvs update almost right after I posted my message! :-)

If I don't get any complains in a reasonable
timeframe, I will request pull ups.

Excellent.

Basically, make sure that
src/external/bsd/fetch
src/external/bsd/libarchive
src/external/bsd/pkg_install
are pulled in and that .../fetch/lib and .../libarchive/lib are linked
into the normal library path. That should be all.

I have copied all of the above into my netbsd-4 tree, plus of course all the necessary updates to the distrib/sets files, etc., and I'm doing a build now.

My first test will be to re-install binary packages from my latest pkg builds, then I'll try rebuilding some packages.

--
                                        Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
                                        <woods%planix.ca@localhost>