Re: "current" pkg_install doesn't even build on -current yet?

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 12:40:05PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> So, what are the plans for porting the new pkg_install back to native
> NetBSD?  Is this going to include making libfetch a first-class part of
> NetBSD too?  Is there any time frame decided for when this should all
> happen, or at least any idea where and how it fits into any bigger
> project plan?

This is all in -current. If I don't get any complains in a reasonable
timeframe, I will request pull ups. Basically, make sure that
src/external/bsd/fetch
src/external/bsd/libarchive
src/external/bsd/pkg_install
are pulled in and that .../fetch/lib and .../libarchive/lib are linked
into the normal library path. That should be all.

Joerg