Re: Defaulting to ncursesw

I've pushed up the branch I'm working on here:

  https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/compare/trunk...TritonDataCenter:pkgsrc:review/ncurses-rework

This will be going through my bulktest branch in the next hour or so once the previous build has finished, and if any changes are made I'll update the branch accordingly.

The commits have been split up into logical portions so hopefully it should be clear what's happening.

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com