Re: Access to testing on multiple pkgsrc platforms

> I've offered many times in the past to bulk build proposed changes, as
> well as perform more limited test builds on the platforms I build for
> (NetBSD, illumos, macOS, and 3 versions of Linux).

Ages ago joyent.com (you?) provided a machine for testing. AFAIR its
name was pkgsrc-dev.joyent.com or something like this.  Personally, I
used it until it was shutdown.

> Personally I think it's a culture issue, not an infrastructure issue.
Well, I already apologized for my fault with gettext-lib. But... New
issue with curses/python3.11 is unrelated to my commits and shows the
the problem with pkgsrc infrastructure.

P.S.
If any one needs shell access to diverse OSes and hardware for personal
development, yo can use this https://portal.cfarm.net/ resource.
But I don;t think it is suitable for pkgsrc partial bulk build due to
resource limitations on their servers.