Re: Automated tests of NetBSD-current/vax

318 of these failures are tests crashing and leaving core dumps.

A lot of these look like they're failing due to nonstandard IEEE and something breaking given the number of things. This is also true of a lot of the printf floats and such.

I also suspect lack of entropy is causing some of the ipsec and crypto failures.