Re: Automated tests of NetBSD-current/vax

NCommander wrote:
> 318 of these failures are tests crashing and leaving core dumps.
>
> A lot of these look like they're failing due to nonstandard IEEE and
> something breaking given the number of things. This is also true of a lot
> of the printf floats and such.

It would be good to identify the tests that actually depend on floats
being IEEE compliant and skip those on vax.  Patches are welcome.

> I also suspect lack of entropy is causing some of the ipsec and crypto
> failures.

I don't think so; the emulated vax system does have entropy because
the testbed seeds it through sysinst at the install stage.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost