Port-next68k archive

Re: next68k: current issues

Hi,

 :
> It seems to work quite well when booted from SCSI. No problems so far.

Ok, thanks for confirmation.

> The Turbo Cube is no correctly seen as turbo type, but after loading
> the bootloader it just stops. It seems to not hand control over to
> the kernel. NeXT ROM Monitor is still visible and no network activity
> or other noticeable activity. Also no bus errors or similar. At the
> moment I have no idea where it hangs. NeXTstation Turbo (monochrome)
> still works.

Hmm, I guess maybe we should clarify conditions and environments,
including both bootloader and kernel. (github URLs I posted here
are my local forks and not (yet) in netbsd.org trunk)

I've also managed to build the latest (r1291) on my NetBSD/i386 9.3 host
(with several tweaks for NetBSD) and also build a NetBSD/next68k 10.99.2
disk image using snapshot built on my host locally:
 http://teokurebsd.org/netbsd/liveimage/20230211-next68k/

This should work on the latest Previous:
- The kernel is loaded and running both on Color Turbo and Cube Turbo
  (at least on Previous here)
- It looks something wrong on starting /bin/sh on Previous
  (the same binary sets work on my real NeXTstation, but not confirmed
   on the exactly same environments)

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui