Port-next68k archive

Re: next68k: current issues

Hello,

> I've also managed to build the latest (r1291) on my NetBSD/i386 9.3 host
> (with several tweaks for NetBSD) and also build a NetBSD/next68k 10.99.2
> disk image using snapshot built on my host locally:
> http://teokurebsd.org/netbsd/liveimage/20230211-next68k/

If you send me a patch with the tweaks that were necessary for NetBSD I’ll add them to Previous' repository.

> This should work on the latest Previous:
> - The kernel is loaded and running both on Color Turbo and Cube Turbo
>  (at least on Previous here)
> - It looks something wrong on starting /bin/sh on Previous
>  (the same binary sets work on my real NeXTstation, but not confirmed
>   on the exactly same environments)

I can confirm that your image starts booting all emulated Turbos, but hangs after "kern.module.patch=/stand/next68k/10.99.2/modules" (same for all machines, including non-Turbo).

> Thanks,
> ---
> Izumi Tsutsui

Best wishes,