Port-next68k archive

Re: Status of the next68k port (SCSI controller/disk)?

> > I'll commit these fixes after more confirmation.
>
> Great, thanks a lot! I'll make sure to test these, too.

Well, my NeXTstation now has some trouble, maybe around
the lithium battery for BIOS and powerup.  I've ordered
a new one and I'll commit fixes once after test them again.
 https://industrial.panasonic.com/products/pt/lithium-batteries/models/BR-2%25252F3A

> NetBSD 5.2.3 can now successfully probe the bus, but there are still some
> data corruption problems when using the file system.

Just FYI, 5.2.3 (and also 9.3) might have a bug around DMA cache
invalidate (flush) ops:
 https://github.com/NetBSD/src/commit/2574644d2f48af6d1fe9bf301b6f927b6644465b

This extra invalidation ('purge cachlines per 128bytes' one) could
trigger data loss, if the emulator implements writeback cache ops
exactly.

---
Izumi Tsutsui