Port-m68k archive

Re: A few issues while playing with virt68k

There?s an installer Ramdisk that is built as part of the build process that uses sysinst? its easy :-)

I missed that. Good to know!

My host uses ?wm? and I don?t see those, so I guess it?s an ?rge? thing.
I hope that's fixed soon, since many motherboards now come with rge.

File a bug report please!

kern/58047

While switching PGSHIFT to 13 might be a cheap fix, perhaps there's a better way?

No, that is not a better way, IMO.

Oh, I was saying that any other way than cheating by moving from 4K pages to 8K would be a better way.

For now, what's the best way to simply die instead of panicing? A pkgsrc bulk build that panics often wouldn't be fun.

Thanks!
John