Port-m68k archive

Re: A few issues while playing with virt68k

To write the initial one, you need to use -r. This is just the annoying way that disklabel(8) has ~always worked.

I looked through disklabel(8) to see if something else could be done, and I tried lots of other things. I've used "-I -i" for ages, and I see:

     -I    If a label cannot be read from disk request the default one from
           the kernel.  Implies -r.

I'll play with it some more.

	-append ?root=ld0a?

On my qemu command line and it boots right up without prompting:

Right now I'm using GPT wedges, so I'll give it another try with disklabel. Perhaps a properly disklabeled disk will boot automatically.

Thanks!
John