Re: RFC: remove xsrc/xfree

Hello,

>> I suspect that's about older models with TurboChannel and/or weird
>> alignment restrictions. IIRC at least some, more modern Alphas already
>> run Xorg.

>this is correct, Xalpha is a tc-fb system, and any of the PCI
>systems have support in Xorg (xf86-video-tga, etc.)

I agree with you.

radeonfb:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2013/12/07/msg035192.html

pm2fb
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2014/09/20/msg038367.html

I wrote Permedia3 3Dlabs Permedia 3 / Oxygen VX1 / Proformance 3
framebuffer console driver for NetBSD/alpha and NetBSD/macppc.
Please review it if you have time...
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2014/12/31/msg039674.html

Most of the Alpha's PCI graphic card are support.
See:
http://moon.hanya-n.org/comp/alpha/hct/graphics.html

I don't have a turbo channel alpha... :-(
If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know!

 Naruaki Etomi
 --
 nullnilaki%gmail.com@localhost